DreamCloud advertises not only its “cloud-like” mattress feel, but also a cool, and comfortable night’s sleep. With its heat-treated cotton pad that works to regulate temperature, DreamCloud assures customers a cool night’s sleep every evening.
DreamCloud: Materials and Durability
The DreamCloud mattress is an eight-layer luxury hybrid mattress, made with memory foam and coils. It consists of eight layers of foam and spring coils, including:
- A true-tufted cashemere top which provides breathability, softness, and resistance to mites and bedbugs
- A gel infused memory foam with contouring support that conforms to the individual sleeper
- A soft quilted memory foam
- Hypoallergenic supreme natural latex to offer a cushioning bounce and extra contouring
- High density Dreamplus supporting memory foam which provides support and structure
- Dense, soft memory foam to keep the spine in alignment
- Patent pending “best rest” coils which are a five-zoned foam encased pocketed micro coil compression system to provide support and responsiveness
- High density, super-soft memory foam for structure and durability.
Dreamcloud also proudly advertises certification from Certipure, a 3rd party global rating standard, as well as from five other rating groups, that it is free from harmful chemicals and gasses, like ozone depleters, flame retardant, and other harmful chemicals.
DreamCloud: Purchase Experience
DreamCloud mattresses typically ship within twenty-four hours of purchase, and once the mattress has shipped, delivery usually takes between 1 and 5 days.
DreamCloud offers an optional white glove service, in which the customer’s mattress is unboxed and set upon the bed frame, as well as the option of removing the existing mattress for an additional $149. DreamCloud also offers its Affirm financing service, with up to a slow as 0% APR financing for up to 24 months.
Also offered is an Everlong Warranty, which DreamCloud asserts is the strongest in the industry. DreamCloud guarantees that its mattress will be free from defects in workmanship for as long as the customer owns the mattress, with no strings attached, which is a sound warranty offering great reassurance to customers. DreamCloud also offers a 365-night trial. If customers are not satisfied within the first 365 nights, DreamCloud will pick up the mattress and refund the purchase price, no questions asked.
DreamCloud: In-Home Experience
DreamCloud mattresses come in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes. Though customers can choose to use a DreamCloud mattress on an existing bed frame, box spring, or even on the flat floor, DreamCloud also offers the option to purchase its foundational frame, or its stylish bed frame with headboard, which features luxurious button-tufted material, an elegant metal frame, and real wooden slats.
DreamCloud does advise that any bed frame used should be able to properly fit a 15-inch mattress, as DreamCloud is extremely plush.
The Bottom Line
DreamCloud has received wonderful reviews from customers across the country, and often describes the sleeping experience as “sleeping on a cloud.” Customers wanting a restful, comfortable night’s sleep at a competitive price with a strong warranty and assurance of customer satisfaction would probably be very pleased to sleep on a DreamCloud.